Updated December 27, 2021
If you have any questions about this Policy or the use of your information by EW4A, please contact us by emailing Team@WebberForAmerica.com or writing to Errol Webber For America at 1 W. Manchester Blvd., Suite 700, Inglewood, CA 90301.
1. What is Personal Information?For purposes of the use of EW4A’s website and mobile application, including EW4A, Personal Information means information that specifically identifies and individual, such as their name, address, telephone number, cell phone number, email address, voter registration history, or credit card number as well as information about your activities on this site when it is linked with other information that would enable a reader to identify you. Personal Information does not include aggregate data that we collect about the use of our website or EW4A, or about a group or category of services or users, from which identifying information about the user has been removed. The collection of such aggregate information is in no way limited or restricted by this policy.
2. Information collected automatically: When you use our website or EW4A, we may automatically collect and store information about your computer or mobile device and your activities. This information may include your mobile device’s unique ID number, your mobile device’s geographic location while the app is actively running, your computer’s IP address, technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system), your preferences and settings (time zone, language, privacy preferences, product preferences, etc.), the URL of the last web page you visited before coming to one of our sites, the buttons, controls and ads you clicked on (if any), how long you used our website or app and which services and features you used, and the online or offline status of EW4A.
3. Information you provide In order to register, you will be asked to provide certain identifying information, including your phone number. In order to maximize your experience with our website and EW4A and to provide its features and services, we may periodically access your contact list and/or address book on your mobile device. You hereby give your express consent to access your contact list and/or address book. Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable screens or pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information. You may also (but are not required to) provide information about yourself (such as your gender, ethnicity, location, URL, political viewpoints, mailing address, phone number, or a biography). This information may be provided as part of the registration process, by volunteering, or responding to a survey. This information may be used by us in accordance with this policy and will be treated as confidential personal information. Any additional image or information you provide may be publicly displayed. If you wish, we will delete your account information; to do so, please close your account by sending an email to Team@WebberForAmerica.com
4. Information about others We may access, collect, and store personal information about other people that is available to us through your contact list and/or address book. The website and mobile app allows users to complete contact information for entries on their contact list/address book, match their information with information available from other sources, and identify issues of interest. To revoke your consent for this access, you can change the settings on your device if that option is available, delete your profile, or delete or uninstall the mobile app from your device.
5. How we use your information We use your information to provide and improve our services, award loyalty points to you, make special offers, customize services for you, better understand our users, or diagnose and fix problems.
6. Geo-location information While the EW4A application is in use, we may keep track of your device’s geographic location so that we can connect you to other EW4A users based on your particular geographic location.
7. Use of your information by others Except as described below, we will not share your personal information with other companies or organizations. What information we make available to other organizations depends on the nature of our relationships with them. Examples of circumstances in which we would share personal information include:
1. Service Providers: We may share all of the types of information we collect with vendors, consultants or service providers who provide services to us and who require access such information to carry out their work.
2. Aligned Organizations: We may share your information with other organizations, groups, causes, campaigns or political organizations that we believe have similar viewpoints, principles or objectives to us.
3. Analytics Companies: We allow analytics companies to use tracking technologies to collect information about our users’ computers or mobile devices and their online activities. These companies analyze this information to help us understand how our sites and apps are being used. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs, as described in the paragraph below (“Mobile device IDs”). Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted.
4. Mobile device IDs: In order to recognize you, store your preferences, and track your use of our application, we may store your mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer) when you use the EW4A application. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted.
5. Aggregated Information: We may publicly disclose aggregated information about our users, such as the total number of our users and their overall demographics.
6. Legal matters: We may disclose any information: in response to a legal request, such as a subpoena, court order, or government demand; to investigate or report illegal activity; or to enforce our rights or defend claims.
7. With Your Consent:If you consent to the sharing of certain information, including information you enter during the registration process or while using the application, we may share that information consistent with the consent you provide.
8. What we don’t share: We do not provide third parties with your name, address, email address, or phone number, except as provided herein as described above, in ”Use of your information by others”.
9. Children’s privacy We do not allow persons under 13 to register for any service, and we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 13.